1. Policy Statement
Present personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152 FZ on personal data, dated 27 July 2006. And defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the RenderGO.video service (hereinafter the “Operator”).
- The operator sets the observance of Human and Civil Rights when processing personal data, as well as the personal and family privacy protection as a critical goal and condition for the implementation of their activities
- Current policy of the Operatore regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) is to be applied to all the information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://rendergo.video/ and all the products offered.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – the processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Personel data blocking– temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the data processing is nessesary for the временное прекращение обработки персональных данных (за исключением случаев, если обработка необходима для уточнения персональных данных);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https:// rendergo.video/;
- Services – software products available on the website https://rendergo.video/, running On-Line or available for downloading and installation on a PC or smartphone;
- Personal data information system — the set of personal data contained in the databases, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
- Data Depersonalization — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website https://rendergo.video/ and its services;
- User – any visitor to the website https://rendergo.video/ or someone uses RenderGO services;
- The provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain scope of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined scope of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited scope of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process personal data of the User as follows
Surname, given name, middle name;
Also on the site is the collection and processing of Depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
The above mentioned data are further consolidated by the General concept of Personal data in the text of the Policy.
4. Personal data processing purposes
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is the signing, fulfillment and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or data contained on the website https://rendergo.video/; clarification of order details;
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events to the User. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator marked “waiver of notice about new products and services and special offers.”;
Depersonalized User’s data is being collected through Internet statistics services meant to collect information about Users ‘ actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User personally through special forms on the https://rendergo.video/ website. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User signify their agreement to The Policy.
7. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for the cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of determination of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address (email@example.com) marked “Updating personal data”.
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) marked as “Revocation of consent to the personal data processing ”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, on the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
8. Final clauses
The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email email@example.com.
The present document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
The current version Of the policy is freely available on the https://rendergo.video/policy/.